Saturday, July 01, 2006

Heeeeere's Sheiban!

Well, this is my first posting of a blog, my first blog ever! I avoided blogs like the plague and stuck to updating my facebook profile, but then I couldn't post more than 3000 characters, so I'm here on the blogway! I'm a University of Toronto student. I am majoring in Human Biology and double minoring in Human Physiology and Anthropology. I am not keening to go to medical school, but I will try for it nonetheless.

My hobbies include watching sports, mainly Formula 1 racing (Go ahead and say it's not a real sport!), collect model cars as well as building a few myself, play trivia (I know alot of useless facts!), travel (I've been to many places, mainly Europe and the Middle East!), and I like to go out and about with my friends (A hell of a lot of them too). I enjoy James Bond movies, movies of a historical nature (My favourite being 'To Kill A Mockingbird'), and the odd Sci-Fi flick here and there. I don't watch alot of TV but I love to watch The Simpsons and Futurama, Airport (The British version) and from time to time, like to watch Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. There'll be more of me coming since I'm taking a full university course in one month (For those of you don't know what that means, I'm basically shooting myself in the foot!). I listen to alot of Eurodance music mainly because I'm a European junkie!

My dreams include wanting to drive in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race for either the Audi, Pescarolo Judd, or Aston Martin Racing teams (I wanted to race in F1 before, but then I grew to be 6'1"), living in Monaco and visiting, just visiting, North Korea just to say that I've been there. Anyhow, I'll be around, hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home