Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Don't Care.

My background is Muslim. It's a shock to many of my friends, but I don't care, and neither do they. There's a great many things I don't care about, and that includes slander towards a race, group or religion.

Anyhow, many times it has come to my attention about a certain group on Facebook called "Fuck Islam." It is an enraging feeling when you see your religion as being singled out, but then I realize that it may be slander, but it's slander done by people who really crave attention.

The "Fuck Islam" group is an excellent indication of that. It's just a bunch of people who have no knowledge of the world around them or the religious book they intend on craving their attention from. Some also have gone to the length of spending endless amounts of time by putting in why that religion is wrong. If they choose to waste their time doing that, then that's fine with me. They just don't have a life.

So, will I debate them?

No. I would rather enjoy my life and go about my own business.

These people are just like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. They crave attention and target a certain group of people to get a rise out of and feel important. If they feel justified to give their skewered version of the Koran, so be it. I don't have the time nor care to convince them that they're wrong because they have only one mentality and it'll never change.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but that should not be a justification for me to not debate.

When it comes to slandering Islam, I couldn't care less at all. Let the slanderers do what they crave, and I'll let God be the judge.

The world is full of things to see, do, explore and learn; don't let something like opposing a religion stop you from that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect opinion, bad things happen all the time and no religion is responsible for that!

Love
Sarah

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home