Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thinking and loss

Today started a new anthropology course with a professor whom if you just go by name with association, can think of many atrocities caused, and she seems to be causing university atrocities. I don't know what I meant with that last sentence, but yeah, I started a new course today called Social & Cultural Anthropology. It's ok, if you like politics and other things. I used to be a political junkie and dare I say, a troublemaker as well, so I feel quite at home with this course. Even though I do believe in the left wing, her views are more left wing. She absolutely despises George W, while I don't believe he's THAT bad! He pushes for social reform to a certain extent, but unlike daddy Bush, he's not putting any pressure on Israel and lets them reign supreme over the Middle East. I am not anti-Israeli, but I do believe that the government does cause alot of atrocities, one example that comes to mind is jailing the whistle blower on their nuclear program for 18 years and they haven't joined the NNPT either as well. But that's the part of thinking for the day, I can't change the world, but I can say what's happening, in the hopes that somebody on a higher level of the International hierarchy (Whatever that is) sees it and thinks, which I doubt since they have to be monitoring terrorist threats in chatrooms and online forums!

Anyhow, to the loss, it was Germany's today. A very sad ending to a truly magnificent game against a great Italian team. Unfortunately, Germany, on home turf, just couldn't master a win against Italy, posting their first loss to a European team since 1998 when they lost 3-0 to Croatia (I read too much!). I watched the two and only goals scored against Germany while listening to "I Believe In You" by Il Divo and Celine Dion, a far cry (No pun intended!) from the usual fast paced Eurodance I listen to. Anyhow, I'm a tired person today! Thanks for reading, and if you didn't then you can't see the motions I'm making either!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean epay said...

Well, this is new. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
Ant204's a half-course now?

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home