Saturday, July 08, 2006

A month, or so

A few days ago, my mother left for Iran, since my grandmother is ill. That leaves me alone with my little brother and my dad. Nothing wrong, but I feel a little alone (Go ahead, call me a mommy's boy). The benefits of my mom not being here is that I get her car, credit card and other things! This one month also revolves around social and cultural anthropology for me as well.

Anyhow, I was looking at the different courses that wouldn't be offered next year, and to my shock, I'm not gonna get to do youth culture next year. I was looking forward to that course, but at least I still get to take physiology (phew!). Anyhow, tomorrow will be the big game in Berlin for the World Cup finals. France takes on Italy. Go France, show the world that the Italians can be beaten when they play dirty! That's all for me here, I gotta take a shower now and shave off my goatee, I'm getting the Jacques Villeneuve look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home