Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Tribute to Undergrad.

It's pretty much done. I have all my marks minus the final assignments, but even they are all passed and done. I only have one exam in five days time and then I can close the chapter on a tough part of my life. It's had its ups and downs.

The upside was seeing the world in a totally different view that I would've never seen. The downside is the depression that befuddled me in my first year of classes - a result of the weeding out process that the university undertakes to separate the men from the boys as well as some personal issues that I wouldn't publish on the internet - even though nobody would read it!

Anyhow, to lay tribute to 4.5 years of partying, travelling, and working my ass off, here's a little animation that tends to show up on the life science message board of my university about the mentality of how I was a student at the torturous institute known as the University of Toronto. Enjoy!

Me at the beginning of the term:




My attitude at the end of the first week:




My attitude at the end of the second week:




My attitude before mid-terms:




What I'm feeling during mid-terms:




How I am after mid-terms:




Before the finals:




Once I find out the final exam schedule:




How I am with seven days to go before the final exam:




Six days to go:




Five days to go:




Four days:




Three days:




Two days:




One day:




The night before:




One hour to go before the final:




The final exam:






Right after the exam finishes and I leave the exam hall:






During the holidays:





This has pretty much summed up how my undergraduate career in university went. Now that I look beyond, I really wish I was back in September - but not September of first year!

What happens from here? I don't know. Does anyone have a job for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home