Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some people are very rude

This is by no means a rant, but there are very many people who are rude on the phone. I thought that it would only be for telemarketers and their like, me being one until almost 2 years ago, but there are people who are naturally just rude. I got home one night and had to get to my uncle, so I called 905-212-9779 thinking that it was my uncle's number, I heard the answering machine say that I called 905-282... and I hung up because it was obviously a wrong number. I called 905-212-9779 again, still thinking that it was my uncle, but all of a sudden, somebody picks it up and says nothing. I'm obviously very confused at this point, so I give a "hello" to see if maybe there was a problem in the communication thingy. An old and very rude woman says to me in a very demeaning voice "why are you calling a fax machine?". I'm obviously very taken aback by this and just slam the phone since I don't want to talk or associate myself with her crap.

I hope that if this woman reads this, which she probably won't because she knows nothing about technology or how to work a fax machine, that even though you may be old and very senile, it doesn't mean that you can just take your anger out on people who call a wrong number. This person who lives at 905-212-9779 is a very rude woman, and shouldn't even have a telephone so she won't be able to spread her verbal diarrhea to the world and make it a worse place to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home