Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nude pics of Jessica Alba, in here!!!!!! What's hot, what's not, and what shouldn't even be on the internet.

Firstly, if the title caught your attention, leave a comment! I don't have any nude or clothed pictures of Jessica Alba. I might have a few clothed somewhere on the Hard Drive cache, but I'm not a technologically advanced person!

As for what's hot, I'm not sure because my viewpoint changes day in and day out. However, what remains in my viewpoint as hot is newer and newer technologies that look cooler and sleeker and help us out in some way or another. That's hot.

What's not? Simple, anybody that burns, desecrates or defecates on a nation's flag, be it Israel, US, Iran, China, Australia, anywhere! Desecrating flags hurts everybody. It hurts the people you're implying, it hurts your family and their reputation and it hurts just about anyone that associates with you. It's wrong to do. If you go ahead and burn the American flag, you're not hurting the US government, you're hurting the people there. The people of America and other places have different views on different issues. So therefore, the ones you're targetting are the ones that will technically be in minority to the rest because of the vast number of views.

What shouldn't be on the internet? Simple, watching a naked woman desecrate a flag! A female truther (Member of the 9/11 "Truth Movement") posted a gallery on the internet of herself desecrating an American flag. That's not hot, that's not cool, that's hurting people, and that's hurting yourself as well, both figuratively and literally!

I'm surprised that this group still survives with the bulk of the membership of it being self-righteous idiots. I talk about this again because I originally believed the Loose Change videos until I did some snooping on my own and found them to be wrong, massively wrong. I hope that they will collapse at some point, and the truthers will realize that they were blindly following Dylan Avery, to which they will find him and hang him after a Kangaroo Court session! I pray for the day, that may never come!

Anyhow, enough babbling from me, here's Kimi Raikkonen to give the final word with Martin Brundle at the 2006 Brazilian GP
I was having a shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home