Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Calm Spaniard blows his Tapa and sports I'd like to try out!

Hey all! For the five of you that read my blog, I've got something to say: Why would anyone cheer for someone who blows their top when they start losing? I'm talking about Fernando Alonso. The 2005 F1 World Champion is now blaming absolutely EVERYONE when it comes to him now losing. He has blamed the team, he has blamed his teammate, today he blamed Michelin tires for giving him shitty tires (Which he happened to select!) and tomorrow he'll blame global warming for the bad conditions he was in for this to happen. Clearly, he's not a sportsman, he's just a whining crybaby and I'm glad I never cheered for him in the first place. Word of advice Fernando: Stop whining and start driving the car, you're not winning any respect by saying that Formula 1 is a business venture, blaming your team, who worked hard to get you to drive and your teammate, who was loyal enough to help you win by coming behind you. Be a man, suck it in, you win sometimes, you lose sometimes, that's life.

Now, enough of Alonso, on to me, I'd like to try out some sports and hobbies before I die. They include the great sport of the Sultans, Falconry, Cricket, Endurance Touring Races and golf. That last one is merely to attract the eye of the golfer who reads this, no real reason why. Anyhow, Falconry is the sport that's at the top of my list that I'd like to give a shot, and I'd like to try it out in the place where the Sultans lived, the Middle East! Take care, thanks for reading this, you have a lot of patience!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Nature Girl's a golfer who reads your blog?

7:54 PM

 
Blogger F1 Racing Fan said...

yeah, so? Women can golf nowadays.

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home