Friday, November 24, 2006

Speed Dating...

To be with a friend, I went speed-dating tonight. It was fun, I met lots of nice women, but none for me since I'm not a ladies man! I found speed-dating to be something new, but I wish I had more time to talk to some of the women whom I thought were quite interesting, including the two medical students, whose names I won't give up. I didn't bother getting numbers or e-mails but I wish I did now! I'm sure that I will bump into the two med students though because I'm gonna be around their domain, the medsci building! Overall, a lot of fun, met new people and I realized that speed-dating isn't what it's made out to be, at least from my perspective.

An edit: three women chose me and would like to meet up later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home