Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Trying to present the other side and what do I get? A ban!

For all those that still believe the lies of the Loose Change people, what happens when you try to present the other side? You get banned! Dylan, I'm crying, you took away my freedom of speech, nooooooooo!

For those of you that don't know what Loose Change is, it's a mockumentary created under the premise of a documentary which says that the government orchestrated the 9/11 terror attacks. There's just one problem: they don't have any sort of credible facts, or they use half of the facts and seem to forget to put the other half in, can't imagine why!

So anyhow, after heavily criticizing a fellow today about how his facts don't match, I get banned. So much for freedom of speech, right? Anyhow, I can still log on to their page and laugh at them. They are so precocious and can't seem to tell their asses from their elbows. Hey Dylan, I hope your final edition comes out soon so I can show a video of myself smashing up your DVD's. Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas are the worst swine on this planet. They exploit those lost on 9/11 and make a killing off of it. As for killtown, that little 13 year old tries so hard to suck up to Avery and the gang. He knows very little and can't seem to tell the difference between a 747 and a 757. There's no shame in that, he's 13 and has the mentality of a 2 year old. Just glad he isn't related to me, I'd be sure to disown him quickly!

These people are trying their hardest to prove a non-existant theory. Nobody listens to them and yet I did. That's my big mistake. I had to listen to them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home