Thursday, April 05, 2007

I did the unthinkable...

I paid for my trip to Europe. After my HMB304 test, which I probably screwed royally, I went over to the bank, withdrew the money (over $2000) and walked the three floors down to the travel agent! On my way to the travel agency, I was so paranoid, because I was carrying so much cash in hand. I put the money in my jacket, zipped up my jacket, and went there.

When I got there, I was informed that it was time! I unzipped my jacket, took out the envelope containing the new $100 bills, and handed them over to the agent. He counted them one by one, and they were right down to the penny. He put it in, and I was ready to go! The ticket will arrive in a few weeks, and I have the unenviable task of saving up some spending money for this trip!

Anyhow, I'm counting down the days for this trip! It's coming fast, and before I know it, I'll be on the plane back home to Toronto from Amsterdam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home