Saturday, March 10, 2007

Working out: Week 2

Well, the first week was good. I was able to avoid fast food (With the exception of a slice of pizza!). I have a lot more energy now, and that was evident with the workout I went to yesterday. I was able to do the full hour on the cross-trainer and had enough energy left over to run a few laps around the track, do 500m on the rowing machine and use other gym equipment. I came out pooped, but relieved! I did not follow the three times a week plan for going to the gym, due to the fact that the weather this past week was way too cold. I didn't go to the gym because of assignments and work, and getting a cold during this time is too costly, and not worth the reward in the end. So, I have pushed myself back by about half a week. Overall though, the difference is being seen. I need to buy a smaller belt soon because the one I currently have just doesn't get tight enough anymore, I am not taking the bus, when there is something that I can go to by foot. Hopefully, I can drop the 25lbs and head off for Europe by the end of May...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home