Monday, January 22, 2007

Another retarded dream (And it doesn't involve Julia this time)

It seems like my retarded dreams (The ones I have in my sleep, not my real life ones) have a following, to a certain extent...

Well, anyways, my retarded dream kind of stems from Julia's birthday party on Friday. We were all at the Duke of York socializing and being idiots, like when Hien got drunk off of Smirnoff Ice, and Shaharin was talking about her father giving her the whole virginity talk. She was talking about how her father told her that she should conceal the map until she gets married and that sort of stuff.

So, anyways, down to the retarded dream. If you know Shaharin, she likes to be flirty and a little odd, because it's Sha, that's what makes her cool! So, in my dream, Sha is having that same kind of cool and down to earth attitude that she always has, and then I bring up the topic of sex in some way or another (My memory on this part is a little fuzzy) and then she gets very serious and gives me the EXACT same lecture that her father gave to her about how I should keep my virginity intact until I get married and that sort of stuff. It was a baffling and retarded dream! She also told me to put spicy food on my penis to kill off any sperm as a method of birth control! That is something I would expect Bharat to say!

I really should stop sleeping :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home