Thursday, January 18, 2007

My crazy and retarded dream. Does it make me a retard?

I'm not talking about my long term dream of running an F1 team, I'm talking about the dreams you get when you sleep! In the past two weeks or so, I've been having some crazy and retarded dreams that I remember. I think last night's dream took the cake both in terms of detail and sheer stupidity. I had a dream that I was in a familiar area, a peaceful place, not sure where, but all of a sudden, out of nowhere, appears my Italian friend, Julia. That's not the retarded part. The retarded part was when she unzipped her pants and showed me her "brand new" penis! All of a sudden, she started peeing everywhere with it and being very happy to have it! I ran away and she started chasing me with it! That's more or less that I remember about the dream. The ending just had me run under the dome of a building which had a dome and hid there with my laptop. I hope nobody has become retarded when they read my retarded dream story. I'm so confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home