Thursday, March 01, 2007

Diet and working out: My plan and Week 1

I'm going to Europe this summer, and I'm vying for a spot to go to China. I want to look my best so that when I take pictures, I could see myself as a good looking guy, and rather not a big fat guy. I also need a haircut, but that can be done later. I am hoping that by May 23rd, I can be at least 25 pounds lighter or have acquired some muscle mass. Since Tuesday, February 27th, I have been eating breakfast that has a lot of fibre in it, a very light lunch, along with a normal dinner. For snacks, I would take nuts or fruits or vegetables. They're just something to munch on, nothing interesting. I also take some gum so I can chew on something when I feel hungry. I intend to not eat any fast food anywhere for this month, and if I'm with friends, only have an ice cream or something, but not fast food. Today, after class, I plan on going to the gym for a cardio workout. I intend on doing a workout tomorrow as well, but just a little more intense than today's.

I have been following the regiment for two days only, and I can already feel a difference. The differences are small, but they feel good nonetheless. My grandfather's ring feels less tighter, and my jeans are getting a little big on me. I have already lost a significant amount last year, the sign being that I had a hard time keeping my ski pants on when I went skiing last week. So, I will document my weight loss and work out regiment. I have a good magazine to read when I'm on the treadmill or stairclimber, I have plenty of water, and I have a towel ready to go! Let's see what happens! See you on the other side :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home