Monday, July 10, 2006

A nice few days of loneliness, to a certain extent...

Well, I'm gonna put it this way, my mom's in Iran, half way around the world in a foreign land where I've only been 8 or 9 times in my short, 19.5 year life. Now, my brother's going away until Sunday for some camping trip. That'll leave me at home with my dad. It should be fun. That means I have a ton of freedom until Sunday, so I gotta use it well! Anyhow, I was on the FB aye (Facebook, aye), and saw that a global group was created by one of my friends for all people from my former highschool. The spooky part about this group was that the great majority of people from the University of Toronto. I think we're all a bunch of naive idiots to go to U of T to believe that we are the best and can become the best.

I watched the World Cup finals yesterday and much to my chagrin, actually there were a few, Shakira was singing before the game (Bringing more Shakira jokes to me) and that Italy won, France should've won and by alot too. I think a stupid thing was one of the Italian players calling Zinedine Zidane a 'dirty terrorist', to which he replied with a headbutt, and the Italian flew back on the ground and Zidane was given a red card for that.

Anyhow, I'd like to have a wrestling match with drama queen football (soccer) players because it would be so entertaining. Or, they should bring Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane in Celebrity Boxing to see who is the better soccer player by faking it. I bet you anything that Ronaldo would cover his face so that there is no damage to his very pretty face (Yes, I'm a guy and acknowledged that Ronaldo is quite good looking!). It reminds me back to the threads I had on biome about who would win in a fight and it would be a poll between two different characters like Darth Vader and Harry Potter. You would have soooooo much discussion about these two characters, like the fact that Vader uses the force and can immediately force choke Potter, but Potter can use the killing curse or something like that to kill Vader and all that crap! Man, what a great way to kill time, but as one person said in regards to these things, 'Sheiban, you need to get laid!'.

That's me for today, I've had enough stupidity going on today and I'll send it to your comments, if anybody cares to read this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home