Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jetsetting: Munich

Not exactly one of the most pressing places in the world which I'd like to see, Munich is one of those destinations in Europe where it is close to just about everywhere else, and has so much to see within the city as well. As a racing fan, heading into the continent where motorsport originated, I would love to see the BMW museum. I'm a Mercedes Benz fan, but they're in Stuttgart. I hope that they have the BMW Sauber F1 racer from 2006 on display there, because a racecar is always a treat to look at!

I won't be going south though, where Neuschwanstein Castle is. For those that don't know, this castle is the inspiration for the castle you see at the beginning of Disney movies. That is one of the sites I'll be missing out, but I'm pretty sure that Munich has many things to offer. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home