Thursday, July 20, 2006

Being Me

I see myself as a lonely person. I do everything on my own and it's usually right. However, being alone doesn't mean achieve happiness for me. I'm not the type of guy to go hunting for a girl at all costs, have a one night stand and call it a day. I'm the type that wants a companion, a friend, someone to talk to and be tolerant of me. Unfortunately, it's only a woman (at least in my mind) that can achieve all these criteria, plus they have a pretty face so go figure! I'm not asking for a girlfriend to all of a sudden come out of the blue on the net, I'm just merely saying I'm lonely and I'm ok with it to a certain extent.

Anyhow, I was reading here and there about things, since my anthropology test is over and done with, I was reading random useless crap on the Internet. Anyhow, I ended up going to a website about the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping. I remember that kidnapping. Any kidnapping is terrible, especially if there's no immediate suspect to go to and no real MO either. The diary that she was forced to write was interesting though. I used to write a log of all things happening, including some thoughts I had about some people. Some of those thoughts tended to have been very affectionate, and some were plain hatred. What would've disgusted me was the fact that the kidnapper would look at the diary to make sure she was writing good things. My log was secret, totally secret. I've stopped writing in it because life has taken over me, but I remember some of the things I wrote in it and how I loved, and liked, some people over others.

Anyhow, I'm done for the day, I'm gonna do some stuff, and drink a bit. In case you're wondering, I'm gonna be drinking water, nothing else. In a hot day like this, only H2O can satisfy my thirst!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home