Saturday, August 19, 2006

First it was goats, now it's snakes...

Snakes on a Plane. Snakes on a Plane. Snakes on a Plane. Ok, so there were Snakes on a Plane. I've seen people bring boa constrictors onto airplanes, or, as Samuel L. Jackson would say, "I've seen motherf***ing people bring motherf***ing boa constrictors onto motherf***ing planes". That's all I'm gonna write about this overrated, par B film. I don't think it's even worth sneaking into a theatre to watch let alone paying.

I read the National Post on Thursday. Now people would ask "Sheiban, why the bloody hell would you read the National Post, especially since you don't read the newspapers anymore and rely on reporting from all sorts of different angles?". Well, this is one of the angles. Anyhow, I check for usual interesting reporting that you wouldn't find anywhere else . Now, it just so happened that the paper has a part where people submit what they have overheard and one of the most interesting things I read was a quote saying, and I am not altering it in any way

"of all the barnyard animals in the world, the goat has to be the most exciting one".

Whoa! Whoever said that really, REALLY REALLY had issues! I'm not sure what to say, it sounds so wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home